MULTI-CORRECTION NIGHT SERUM
Multi-Correction Night Serum is formulated with a high concentration of retinol, in a time-release MicroDeliveryTM system, MatrixylTM and LONGEVICELL®. It is clinically proven to significantly reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, visibly smooth skin crepiness, decrease the appearance of pore size, help even out skin tone and delay the signs of aging. Regular use on the face and neck will provide brighter, smoother and younger-looking skin.
- Multi-Correction Night Serum should always be applied on cleansed skin.
- If needed, layer with Hydrating Complex for added moisture.
- Apply a pea-sized amount on the tip of your finger, dab it on the five points of the face (forehead, each cheek, nose and chin).
- Massage into skin in an upward motion.
- Apply a pea-sized amount on the tip of your finger, dab it on the neck. Massage into skin in an upward motion.
- Ensure to avoid contact with eyes.
- Retinol is considered to be both photosensitive and photodegradable therefore, should only be applied at night.
Aqua, Glycerin, Glyceryl Acrylate, Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Glycerin, Aqua, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone/ Vinyltrimethylsiloxysilicate Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Aqua, Hydrolyzed Myrtus communis Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, PVM/MA Copolymer, Fragrance, Rosemarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Boron Nitride, Tocopherol, BHT, Polysorbate 20, Propyl Gallate, Disodium EDTA, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methyl Methacrylate/ Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Retinol, Sorbic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Trideceth-6, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Sodium Polyacrylate, Propylene Glycol.